Thursday, June 16, 2011

cleveland show rallo

    images hour-long Cleveland Show cleveland show rallo. Rallo gets his friend
  • Rallo gets his friend



  • singhsa3
    07-13 09:09 AM
    Agree, she is just trying to cash on the momentum and probalby later claim credit if favorable changes are made. But , it should not bother us as it only going to help us and not hurt us.
    This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.





    wallpaper Rallo gets his friend cleveland show rallo. The Cleveland Show 1x08 Rallo
  • The Cleveland Show 1x08 Rallo



  • ndbhatt
    02-18 07:00 PM
    Sorry guys, I misread somewhere.:D

    What about illegal immigrants with < 5years. I think these senators will leave the overall problem unsolved.


    What about legal immigrants with < 5years :confused:





    cleveland show rallo. The Cleveland Show S2-Ep.14:
  • The Cleveland Show S2-Ep.14:



  • loti_GC
    06-11 06:48 AM
    Our I-485 was approved on May 30th. Got cards and I-485 notice on Friday.





    2011 The Cleveland Show 1x08 Rallo cleveland show rallo. Cleveland Donna and Coach
  • Cleveland Donna and Coach



  • shantanup
    10-28 01:44 PM
    Finally, notarized and faxed the letter today.



    more...


    cleveland show rallo. The Cleveland Show Season 2
  • The Cleveland Show Season 2



  • tapukakababa
    07-18 10:03 AM
    Contributions so far

    $100 + $100





    cleveland show rallo. The Cleveland Show Color
  • The Cleveland Show Color



  • amsgc
    05-28 07:42 PM
    Here is what I would do:
    - Fast track the H-1B application using premium processing so that you know for sure whether you have it or not.
    - If they approve your petition, it will have a start date of Oct 1. Since your L1 is expiring in Sept, they will not approve the change of status. So, you will get the approval notice without the attached I-94.
    - Once you have the approval notice in hand, set up an appointment for your H-1B visa in your home country. Leave the country before your L1 I-94 expires.
    - Get the H-1B visa and come back in Oct to work for your new employer.

    If you decide to do the L1 extension now, then you get into issues of which petition was approved last by the USCIS - last action rule. Keep it straightforward with minimal complications so that your future applications, such as GC, are also less complicated.

    Also, a word to the wise - make sure you are not unpaid/on bench, no nonsensical bonds etc. when you come in on H-1. These things create unnecessary complications in the future.

    Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.

    I'm on L1B for Company A.
    My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
    I was about to begin L1-B Extension.

    Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
    (this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).

    Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
    I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.

    Please help. Thanks.



    more...


    cleveland show rallo. aps nov The+cleveland+show
  • aps nov The+cleveland+show



  • needhelp!
    10-28 06:15 PM
    Did this last Friday. Waiting on receipt number.

    This is the doc:

    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkc5z3x_4cj4sxwgh





    2010 The Cleveland Show S2-Ep.14: cleveland show rallo. hour-long Cleveland Show
  • hour-long Cleveland Show



  • feedfront
    09-23 12:24 PM
    Congrats Dude.. :)

    Enjoy the freedom and keep supporting the immigration reform



    more...


    cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing



  • kumar1
    11-10 11:40 PM
    PCS - What you are suffering from is known as PVBS (Post Visa Bulletin Syndrome). It is very common in Indian and Chinese community living in the US.

    This condition stays with the patient/sufferer for 15 days or so and then disappears like a f*a*r*t in the wind. It is more likely to happen to those who fall under EB-2 category and especially those who are 6 months or so from priority date to be current. This condition keeps re-appearing till the patient gets green card and then it gives birth to another condition call PGCS (Post Green Card Syndrome). Typically, that condition lasts for 5 years till the patient gets US citizenship. There are some documented evidences that Amway and QuickStar have tried to fix this condition but medical community is yet to approve that.

    Laughter is the only known cure of this condition. Returning back to home country can also cure this condition.





    hair Cleveland Donna and Coach cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing



  • felix31
    03-19 11:02 PM
    At least you have the option of having consulting comp file your first H1.
    There are tons of folks in other non-IT industries that struggle to get an offer 10 months in advance... and get a place in the queue.

    the way its set now, only IT people benefit ..

    My friend got a teaching position and early contract, but when it came to the h1 visa, school county withdrew the offer. And this was for a shortage occupation too. They would rather go understaffed than file H1. And they did not find anyone else to fil the position.

    Nowadays, getting a job and H1 has nothing to do with skills, experience, education etc. It's pure luck of being at the right place in the right time.


    I am on H4 for the past 2years and this year I am trying to move to H1. The problem here is no big company responds to my resume.(Mine is not a cooked up resume. I have 6 years of experience and a lot of certifications). The only calls I get is from desi consulting firms. No US staffing firm nor BIG US firm sponsors H1s for first timers like me in US as we don't have US experience. They get their jobs done through consultants on Corp-Corp basis. Sometimes I am getting depressed seeing all this. May be I think I am forced now to go to a consulting firm to get my H1b because they are the only people who sponsor H1s in April to work in October which is 8 months from now. The system has to be revamped otherwise this system is going to exploit a lot of people like me. I cannot wait till we get a green card or work permit because it looks like it is a million years away from now. One thing I understood is that H4 dependents have no rights in this country and they talk about human rights violations elsewhere.



    more...


    cleveland show rallo. Watch The Cleveland Show
  • Watch The Cleveland Show



  • belmontboy
    01-16 04:45 PM
    My layoff was much less traumatizing at the instant.

    I was in India on vacation and one fine day I check my work email to see an email that I was let go a day earlier with 2 weeks of severance.

    Luckily I had my AP with me which is what I used to return back instead of the H1. Needless to add my entire remainder of the vacation was ruined in between obsessing about how to come back (try using the H1 even though laid off or use the AP and face secondary inspections) and applying to new jobs.

    Well I am back now and looking everywhere. Hopefully something should click soon.

    All the best guys!

    your screen name is interesting :D





    hot The Cleveland Show Season 2 cleveland show rallo. The Cleveland Show 2x04 Its
  • The Cleveland Show 2x04 Its



  • independent72
    02-20 06:43 PM
    I am going to travel from Boston and would like to pool my car. I have Honda Pilot and can sit 6 people.



    more...


    house THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing cleveland show rallo. Was a cleveland show
  • Was a cleveland show



  • gc28262
    12-20 07:18 PM
    Your first paragraph is wrong. If you are not working, then you are out of status. Regardless of whether your employer formally terminated employment and formally cancelled your H1B. Out of status means staying in USA legally, but not doing what you are supposed to be doing. If you dont attend classes and go to college when on student visa, you are out of status even though you are legally present.

    ?
    I am not convinced about this part. Do you have any link to some USCIS rule/document regarding this ?
    As per my understanding H1B employee becomes "out of status" when the employer-employee relationship cease to exist ( laid off )





    tattoo The Cleveland Show Color cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing



  • eb3_nepa
    02-13 01:01 PM
    Logicliffe i agree with you.

    I think the Aim of IV should be to make the ENTIRE process of the GC quick and painless and abt 2.5 to 3 years start to finish.

    Guys we have to fight the root cause and not the individual symptoms. United we stand. The problem is Backlogs at various stages. We should strive for removing the root cause of backlogs. A united voice which says, "Give us our Green Cards in abt 3 years". If we fight for each individual thing, we will be like many small streams each figthing for it's own little cause. So far we have seen the following SUB issues:

    1) Spouses not being able to work
    2) Children aging out
    3) FBI/Name check clearance.

    Now if we each start fighting for the specific cause, the movement will be scattered. Instead what we are trying to do is focuss on eliminating ALL problems.

    Guys i ask everyone on here to step forward and Signup for the Rally we are trying to hold In DC. We need stronger numbers on that rally if we are to be successful.



    more...


    pictures aps nov The+cleveland+show cleveland show rallo. The+cleveland+show+rollo
  • The+cleveland+show+rollo



  • ya3
    03-08 01:07 AM
    hmm... I may join... If I get time. We'll see :D
    Those WIPs are looking excellent, ppl. Especially Eilsoe's :thumb:

    btw, if anyone wants to learn a 3d app without any prior knowledge... go CINEMA 4D:beam:





    dresses The Cleveland Show 2x04 Its cleveland show rallo. hide Rollo+cleveland+show
  • hide Rollo+cleveland+show



  • rockstart
    07-13 02:12 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?


    My case is exactly same as yours except my PD is Feb 27th and I received an RFE for Birth Certificate when the dates went current in 2008 August. Since then I saw LUD's for 3 weeks and then its been all quiet I am hoping that means application was pre adjudicated.



    more...


    makeup THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing



  • svr_76
    02-19 02:34 PM
    There are dozens of security agencies involved with handling crime..The generic statement in the bill is to allow that - Drugs administration, Narcotics, Child-abuse etc etc....

    Think! if this bill cannot be used to bring undoc workers into legal status, why would anyone come up with such a bill...This is the Latino caucus pushing to gain vote for 2012. And you thought ppl here care for legal immigrants? If the bill was not meant for undoc workers they could have just used the word "Legal " wherever they are using immigrant or alien but they have carefully kept the legal word out.


    So there will be another July-01 but this time 12-20 millions application packets will have to be delivered. Any guess on the order of processing of these applications?





    girlfriend THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW “A Short
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW “A Short



  • Hermione
    09-26 11:13 AM
    No problem. I just wanted to encourage everyone with a strong feeling on H1 increase to post on the CNN site.

    I'm sorry if I sounded like a hypocrite. My interpretation was not to participate in FSB debate for PR visas as the debate was concentrated on H1-B visas.

    I support H1-B's and please continue in the debate for H1-B's.





    hairstyles Watch The Cleveland Show cleveland show rallo. THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing
  • THE CLEVELAND SHOW airing



  • logiclife
    08-03 02:30 PM
    Copying from the reply I posted here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404

    I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
    2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.

    Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.

    Thanks

    If you are resubmmitting or planning to resubmit, one tip...you need medical originals again, so call your doctor and ask him to create new sealed envelopes with original I-693...do this ahead of time coz this is only thing not in your control when filing a second 485. I am sure you might have thought about this, but just in case if you havent, then remember you will need I-693 original with your and doctor's signature with other stuff in sealed envelopes again.

    Wish you all the luck Abhijit.





    jit15k
    07-04 09:45 PM
    Ramba excellent analysis. One thing has to be red carefully from the July 2nd memo from USCIS says that all 2007 EB visas has been "allocated" which is diffrent from the word " Approved" and that is the 20K visas as per Ramba.
    I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.





    gjoe
    12-11 06:26 PM
    If US does not benefit from giving the visas, are they doing it as a part of social service?

    Social Service GC is called as Asylum and that comes with added benefits like medicaid and social security checks for a few years.
    Black Hole research GC is also called EB3 GC which comes with lot of uncertanities until you really get it :) Unfortunately many of us choose this type because of our math and science background :)



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/cleveland-show-rallo.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive