Friday, June 17, 2011

f15251

    images After Five Designs :: Wordart f15251. Vista Sul Corcovado
  • Vista Sul Corcovado



  • puddonhead
    08-10 07:40 PM
    Could you elaborate on how this is a "wishful" reinterpretation of the law?

    I have no intention of playing spoilsport if you are taking some good faith initiative. In fact, if there is some campaign launched on this - I will probably even contribute (well - if you are doing something in good faith for a community then I have a moral obligation to support it if it is not harmful for the community).

    However, this part "I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis" souonds wishful to me based on my understanding of what the immigration law says. I spent some time going over the law a couple of years ago - so its possible that my memory may be failing me. If you can show some place in the Immigration law that actually supports this reinterpretation then I will correct myself.





    wallpaper Vista Sul Corcovado f15251. Favorite; Actions▾; Share via
  • Favorite; Actions▾; Share via



  • iluvcric
    08-13 08:11 AM
    Count me in.

    This wait is killing us.





    f15251. Handle Bag, F15251 Ivory
  • Handle Bag, F15251 Ivory



  • optimist578
    01-31 01:46 PM
    If one gets an H-1B approval now (Jan/Feb), can he start working right away? Or does he have to wait till the start of fiscal year, October?

    What if the employer is an NGO or NPO? I believe, it is not counted against the H-1 quota but in that case, can he start working right away?





    2011 Favorite; Actions▾; Share via f15251. Riana Green Condo, Tropicana
  • Riana Green Condo, Tropicana



  • pappu
    06-14 12:25 PM
    You can get the following forms :

    1. I-693
    2. I-485
    3. I-765
    4. I-131
    5. G-325

    from :

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Here is the link for form I693.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb1f3591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    SOP

    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/485SOP_Section1_MailRoom.swf

    ======================
    Here is link to I-485 Standard Operating Procedures (dated 2002)

    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

    This adjustment of status SOP document would make clear the procedure, priority and order of the decision making process of the I-485 at CIS.

    Though might not be most updated, it would give a glimpse of what happens inside the black box!

    Enjoy!

    http://www.imminfo.com/resources/cissop.html



    more...


    f15251. pink
  • pink



  • Jaime
    09-13 02:01 PM
    Easy decision: JUST COME GUYS!!!!





    f15251. BROWN [F15251] [Outlets]
  • BROWN [F15251] [Outlets]



  • WillIBLucky
    06-22 08:36 PM
    Its against law to take color copies of ID, passport, DOB etc in Michigan. So you should not take color copies as it would mean you are breaking a federal law.

    b/w copies are more than enough for ID and passport. But, the ID should be enlarged in b/w.



    more...


    f15251. Image 9
  • Image 9



  • aquarianf
    07-31 03:03 PM
    I reviewed copy of I-485 packegae and found that attorney didn't include Employment letter with package. I filed in June I already received filing numbers.
    When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.





    2010 Handle Bag, F15251 Ivory f15251. After Five Designs :: Wordart
  • After Five Designs :: Wordart



  • gsc999
    04-23 01:17 AM
    I was the first person in the QnA - disappointed at the intent of this meeting - they really care about illegal immigration - not once legal immigrants were discussed. It was a farce and IV was just used as an organization to show support to him - very disappointed.:mad:
    ---
    Say What????

    I agree with Sanju, Janak and Arun. Many other IV members I met had negative feedback about your question. Irrelevant to our cause.

    Btw, I was the guy wearing IV T-shirt.



    more...


    f15251. $14.95
  • $14.95



  • franklin
    09-19 11:40 PM
    Whilst in general a name change does sound like a good idea, we have spent a lot of time and money making sure that Immigration Voice as an organization is known.

    It makes no sense to through that away





    hair Riana Green Condo, Tropicana f15251. Style# F15251, Color: SHELL
  • Style# F15251, Color: SHELL



  • anurakt
    12-26 09:01 AM
    I agree with this, we should also crate a section in craiglist for our area and put it....It's free and people do look at the postings....

    Craiglist is one of the best websites for local promotions.


    ??



    more...


    f15251. Photos
  • Photos



  • indio0617
    11-20 09:20 AM
    Probably, at this moment it might still be true but the reality is that it is soon going to be demoted from this position......so there is nothing like missing the opportunity....!!!!


    VERY TRUE...





    hot pink f15251. Favorite; Actions▾; Share via
  • Favorite; Actions▾; Share via



  • chi_shark
    03-11 11:08 AM
    I agree that preadjudication could be happening now and the flood gates are to be opened for Eb2 I soon. Otherwise why would USCIS work on apps and send for RFE etc?
    I have seen high activitiy in the last few months.

    man, we are an optimistic bunch! nothing wrong with it... but this is what keeps me coming back! :-)



    more...


    house Freetown-beach-Atlantic f15251. 4108014458_f6b8cc4856_b
  • 4108014458_f6b8cc4856_b



  • go_gc_way
    12-28 11:13 AM
    Thanks Boreal,Subba.

    I looked at the following sites
    1) www.aapkamanoranjan.com
    2) www.lokvani.com (This is a paper magazine as well).

    Wrote to the editors of lokvani, if they can post a classified , they do not have free classifieds. aapkamanoranjan, wont let me send them feedback or contact them.

    This is a good beginning. We have posted in several sites, having completed this we all will have completed a good effort for IV (INFACT FOR YOU)

    Can other members please come forward and list the sites that are regional in their cities and post in them .... 15 minutes and you will have contributed to this thread :-).

    What do you folks suggest, shall I change the thread name to something more attractive ...to get evrey one's one's attention on the Forum first. :-)





    tattoo BROWN [F15251] [Outlets] f15251. Photos Amsterdam Vondelstraat
  • Photos Amsterdam Vondelstraat



  • aries22
    07-05 11:14 AM
    I ask the doctor to treat me first but also make sure that my brother gets treatment too.It's just that for the past 15 days not one post reg people stuck in BEC's and one guy who started the thread of unfairness got bashed.Even then no announcement nothing from the core team.That's what bugs me.

    I'm not trying to create a division.In fact I sympathise with everybody effected by VB ,all the money,effort,time that you have put in.I know I'll be next in line waiting to get in the roller coaster.I also know that core team is not answerable to anybody.
    Peace..



    more...


    pictures Image 9 f15251. Click here for larger image
  • Click here for larger image



  • sanju
    04-04 03:49 PM
    are you aware of the fact that IEEE actually lobbied to get a special quota of H1B for US-educated folks? these folks are foreigners and will definitely be competing against these "racist" ppl. Because of their principled stand, they continue to have clout.

    So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?





    dresses Favorite; Actions▾; Share via f15251. NEW COACH SHELL LEATHER CARLY TOTES SHOULDER BAG F15251 -
  • NEW COACH SHELL LEATHER CARLY TOTES SHOULDER BAG F15251 -



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    03-10 09:11 AM
    Hi, Did you send the AC21 letter yourself? Can you please let us know the format of the letter and supporting documents you sent? Also, please share the format of G-28 explanation. How was your experience so far? Did you receive any confirmation back from USCIS? Thanks.

    meimmi, we are still working on it.
    might end up hiring a lawyer only for filling AC-21. I know its not a big deal, but still trying to be on the cautious side.

    We also had the same questions as u had and were not able to find anything.
    If you find anything please share it with us also. We are going to file this week for sure.



    more...


    makeup $14.95 f15251. Freetown-beach-Atlantic
  • Freetown-beach-Atlantic



  • we_can
    01-03 11:06 PM
    Posted on immigration.about.com
    http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-immigration&tid=13888





    girlfriend Photos Amsterdam Vondelstraat f15251. the maples. the maples
  • the maples. the maples



  • geesee
    01-16 05:18 PM
    ...
    For GC holders I don�t know how you guys felt when you received your GC, I felt at that moment I got my citizenship.
    ...


    Good one :)

    I can certainly feel the tension that you shared in your story... recently we had few layoffs in our group...and i had to go thro the same.. more than GC, these days i am really waiting for some improvement in overall market...





    hairstyles Photos f15251. Peoples Improv Theater (The
  • Peoples Improv Theater (The



  • we_can
    12-27 12:43 PM
    Posted classified on portland.ekNazar.com
    http://portland.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=127180





    ramee
    06-28 11:14 PM
    Gurus,

    We have applied for 485 for four of our family members. Myself (Primary) and two kids got the welcome email on 06/25 and RFE email for my spouse application on 6/26. Haven't recvd any documents in mail to know the reason, but my questions to Gurus is

    - How long will it take to get Card Ordered email after Welcome email. We havent recvd the welcome package in mail yet.

    - Is there any relation between not getting Card Ordered email and RFE on my sopuse application.

    - What could be the potential reason for RFE on my Spouse Application.

    Thanks in advance.

    EB2, PD:Jan'2004, July 2 Filer.





    neelu
    12-12 10:48 AM
    We have asked an immigration lawyer this question. Someone even quoted all the sections of INA and CFR(code of federal regulations) to make the point -- that you can have regulation changed to file 485.

    The lawyer was of the opinion that you need change in INA to be able to file 485 when dates are not current. It cannot be done with administrative changes.


    Hi Logiclife,

    If an attorney says that it cannot be done with administrative changes, then I guess, we dont have much to argue.

    But I cannot understand the logic behind why it cant be done. I mean, disallowing concurrent processing is possible by an administrative change, why is the reverse (or something similar like allowing 485 filing without pd being current), not possible?

    I am sorry for not being to let go of this, but I thought, logic-life can see some logic in this!!! :)

    Thank you.



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/f15251.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive