Thursday, June 16, 2011

moon phases 2011 april

    images by Diane– April 30, 2011 moon phases 2011 april. In the New Moon phase spend
  • In the New Moon phase spend



  • perm2gc
    01-02 05:58 PM
    Posted about IV on www.denverindians.com

    http://denverindians.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=9&TopicID=152&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
    Thanks jonty_11





    wallpaper In the New Moon phase spend moon phases 2011 april. You can request the moon phase
  • You can request the moon phase



  • sameer2730
    11-25 08:51 AM
    wow..this thread is putting more valuable insights..thanks to all of you who are sharing this information..

    Yes..I understand about ROI and all..thats why I want to do online..no way I could do fulltime.

    But my biggest challenge is dedicating time..As of now, by the time we finish our dinner and put kids to sleep, it will be anywhere between 8:30PM to 9:00PM..(Sometimes my 3.5 year old son wakes up and tells me that he wants to become Spider Man..so those days will take us into 10PM range)

    Now by the time, kids go to bed, I am totally exhausted and I have to keep in mind the work pressure (sometimes I may have to work late)..so I am little bit confused on how to balance.

    But I certainly want to do MBA, because I want to have an MBA degree, I believe it will help me grow to next level in my job and may be help me get a better job or If I move to India then I hope an American MBA from a reputed university will fetch me a mid/senior level position (I am tired of being a tech lead/senior developer in US where all of my Juniors who joined my team as ELTP when I was project lead in India have become Deliver managers etc..dont mean to take their credit away..but staying on H1B here as put a roadblock on my career..not eveyr h1b gets an opportunity to grow..tell me about it)

    so, coming back, so far, I heard from Phani about KD and It looks like a good place for Online..

    The other one I was thinking about is WP Carey from Arizona state..it is also considered good..I am in FLorida and Warrington college is ranked higher but I heard being a southern college, not many recognize this one.


    Also, what about PennState World Campus or Univ. of Massachusets at Lowell/Amherst.
    I am just finishing up with my masters in a STEM discipline. I have two kids of my own and my wife works full time. One child is 1 year old. Believe me it just works out fine. But you will not have a "life" for the next two years, so get used to it. Weekends will be just work for two years. You will absolutely need to have your wifes support. But in the end it is very satisfying. And while you may not realize it , it sets a a great example for your child, who thinks studying is cool coz dad does it.





    moon phases 2011 april. 2nd Phase 10th April 2011
  • 2nd Phase 10th April 2011



  • Khujaokutta
    03-10 07:40 PM
    I too agree that the flood gates will open soon...only that the gurkha who controls the gates is opening them so slowly that every bullietien there is no change or miniscule change.

    We need to get the watchman to open the flood gates....:D...otherwise we will be saying this even after one year...that the gates will open soon.....when actually they open so little that its like a RAMSAY horror movie (Bandh DArwaza or something)





    2011 You can request the moon phase moon phases 2011 april. The Moon is a moon only by
  • The Moon is a moon only by



  • feedfront
    09-20 01:45 PM
    No, I've not heard anything from attorney's office.



    more...


    moon phases 2011 april. May Astrology 2011 Predictions
  • May Astrology 2011 Predictions



  • CADude
    02-21 11:15 AM
    Please see my response below.
    To interfile, do we need to start the PERM/140 process again for a different EB2 position?
    YES
    Do we port the date from EB3 to EB2 while we apply for EB2 140?
    YES
    Is this a straight forward process? What happens if interfiling is denied?
    Nothing. Your EB3 case is still pending





    moon phases 2011 april. moon phase info
  • moon phase info



  • feedfront
    09-20 01:45 PM
    No, I've not heard anything from attorney's office.



    more...


    moon phases 2011 april. by Diane– April 30, 2011
  • by Diane– April 30, 2011



  • amsgc
    07-19 12:06 AM
    We need a realistic estimate of how many applications are pending with PD in 2004, which really seems like the bottleneck. Another thing to bear in mind is the conversion from EB3->EB2. That is also going to hinder the movement of EB2. There are a lot of people trying to use that route.





    2010 2nd Phase 10th April 2011 moon phases 2011 april. by Diane– April 30, 2011
  • by Diane– April 30, 2011



  • StarSun
    02-17 09:50 AM
    IV sent newsletters last year on advocacy efforts to its members. We are doing it this year as well. We are trying to reach out to our members to attend the event.



    more...


    moon phases 2011 april. Title: Moon Phase Vol. 1
  • Title: Moon Phase Vol. 1



  • dreeft
    02-13 08:52 PM
    aww, and I was thinking Subway restuarants :(





    hair The Moon is a moon only by moon phases 2011 april. Title: Moon Phase Vol. 1
  • Title: Moon Phase Vol. 1



  • Dhundhun
    01-19 11:22 AM
    Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?
    Lawyer may be more knowledgable, but here is pointer to User Manual.

    http://www.brother-usa.com/ModelDocuments/Consumer/Users%20Manual/UM_MFC_9840CDW_EN_1034.PDF

    Read page number 106 (Legal limitations for copying).

    After reading manaul and knowing that kinko prohibits such copying, there is some fact in it. It may happen that color copies of documents in some countries are not allowed, but for some other countries, they are allowed. I am an engineer and I don't have more information (pointer to sections of legal books).

    Since I make copies at home, I follow user manual information. If my Lawyer asks such thing, I would show him the information and ask for clerification. If he overides, by give me clauses and sections, I would't hesitate for him. Laws keeps on changing.

    This talks about passport: http://www.ehow.com/how_2038717_plan-any-type-trip.html
    This talks about drivers licence in NC: http://ncsu.edu/student_affairs/legal_services/faqs/alcohol-laws.php

    There is some discussion here http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=129660



    more...


    moon phases 2011 april. moon phase…
  • moon phase…



  • spicy_guy
    07-12 04:27 PM
    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!

    Congrats, dude! At least one of the EB 3 I guys speaking up in delight. :D





    hot May Astrology 2011 Predictions moon phases 2011 april. apr 13, 2011 i have two new
  • apr 13, 2011 i have two new



  • Eveready
    07-05 02:44 PM
    I totally agree we need money to run this website and I also agree that we Desis never pay for quality and never ever for service.
    Guess it is time to change. Make it a paid website and only Members should be allowed to post queries etc. Putting advertisments on the site too is not a bad idea and I think we work some thing out.



    more...


    house apr 13, 2011 lisbon portugal moon phases 2011 april. Source: Moon Phase
  • Source: Moon Phase



  • gc_chahiye
    08-21 02:15 AM
    Thanks for your response. ;)
    So will AOD processing for EB-2 be a lot faster than EB-3 as long as I capture the PD of 12/04?

    yes, EB2 dates have been better than EB3 for all countries, but in your case this would be especially big. All this while that EB3-ROW has been retrogressed back so much, EB2-ROW has been current. If you are from ROW (Rest-Of-World, ie not from India/China/Mexico/Philippines) and get a chance to go from EB3 to EB2, JUMP AT THAT CHANCE!

    As someone pointed out earlier you need your EB3 I-140 to be approved, then when you file the new I-140 (for EB2) include a copy of the previous I-140 approval notice requesting that the PD be ported over. They will port it.

    Once that I-140 is approved, send that approval notice to USCIS with your I-485 receipt, asking them to replace the current I-140 (the EB3 one) with the new (EB2) one (google "interfiling")

    This might make a difference of a couple of years in your approval if the dates move like they did in the past!





    tattoo moon phase info moon phases 2011 april. Moon Phases Calendar 2010,2011
  • Moon Phases Calendar 2010,2011



  • same_old_guy
    07-09 04:47 PM
    And we are not in deep shit right now ???? Where have you been all the time ?

    Why are you so scared ? Is it because you think USCIS wil do harm to you and others ? Well, what the hell it was doing while allocating all the quota in 15 days to avoid the rush ?

    I wish USCIS would get down on it's knee and issue an apologies to all those people it's screwed over !



    more...


    pictures by Diane– April 30, 2011 moon phases 2011 april. Adee
  • Adee



  • dealsnet
    03-19 09:03 AM
    We need to focus immigration issue rather than talking about 'thali' or 'wali' bans. Some people coming to this forum to have fun and writing non sense. Please concentrate on our goal. ' make every EB based immigration current'. !!!


    Guys... can we drop the whole discussion about this guy's name.

    It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.





    dresses apr 13, 2011 i have two new moon phases 2011 april. Adee
  • Adee



  • nixstor
    03-18 05:17 PM
    I can use some help if I am missing some things here.

    Snip from 202 a 5 (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/template.htm?view=document&doc_action=sethitdoc&doc_hit=1&doc_searchcontext=jump&s_context=jump&s_action=newSearch&s_method=applyFilter&s_fieldSearch=nxthomecollectionid|SLB&s_fieldSearch=foliodestination|act202a&s_type=all&hash=0-0-0-1435)

    (A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.

    Paragraph in the above corresond to each category. So paragraph 1 is EB1. Paragraph 2 is EB2 and so on. So the translation is what the VB exactly said.

    What does 203 (b) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 say?

    Define EB1-EB5 categories. Find it here (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/DocView/slbid/1/2/15?hilite=).

    I posted the same Q on Ron Gotcher's forum this afternoon and my post did not go through to be moderated (I got the message that the post was submitted and will be posted after moderator approves it) or the mod chose not to post it.



    more...


    makeup Title: Moon Phase Vol. 1 moon phases 2011 april. apr 13, 2011 lisbon portugal
  • apr 13, 2011 lisbon portugal



  • webm
    06-20 03:01 PM
    Congratulations!!! Survu,Mallu both..


    -------------------------------------
    PD EB3-Ind Oct,2001





    girlfriend Moon Phases Calendar 2010,2011 moon phases 2011 april. Apr 14th 2011 6:13AM
  • Apr 14th 2011 6:13AM



  • optimystic
    03-18 03:47 PM
    Just a question out of curiosity....why would someone choose 'taliban' as a login handle, knowing fully well the kind of unneccessary negative attention one can get. I do fully respect the individual's choice to choose her/her own id but just curious...And to jog the curiosity even more , this member seems to be tagged as 'banned' now.. :D...did the admins not like the chosen handle as well !!

    No personal jabs here....but think of the headlines any reporter following IV or in general immigration activities can come up with when he/she sees such a login id :D





    hairstyles moon phase… moon phases 2011 april. and Moon all 333 articles
  • and Moon all 333 articles



  • hopefulgc
    03-16 10:04 PM
    awesome parallel... very clear thinking.

    It's like asking Martin Luther King a few decades ago "Slavery has been there for centuries, why do you need equality now?". Your tone is exactly like that. It's just an analogy, we have definitely not suffered as much, but I am just trying to tell you that a wrong should not be prolonged, it needs to be corrected.





    srikondoji
    07-04 08:58 PM
    Rambha:
    First hats off to you to source information and then put it on this forum.

    However, how will this mistake be rectified?
    What happens to us who have spend so much money on preparations?
    Among these 700K or so applicants, iam not sure how many have to leave the country because of various reasons before there PDs become current again in near future.
    In that case, who should reimburse the costs? If this was a case of poor customer service, then they should also follow this age old saying in business community "Customer is always right" and promptly refund the expenses incurred.

    I am for requesting the congress for a special vehicle for july filers. There should be a way out for all the affected applicants no matter what their PD was.

    In matter of 2 weeks, the billion dollar mistake have costed us dearly in lot many other ways.





    hsm2007
    10-11 11:56 AM
    Guys,

    After responding to the RFE last week, I have been seeing continous LUDs on my 485. They were on 10/8, 10/9 and today on columbus day 10/11. There was also one when they registered my RFE response on 10/6.

    And to add to that I received a FP notice for both spouse and myself but the date isn't until after 3 weeks. Can I get the FP done early? I don't want them to sit on my application for another 3 weeks just because they are waiting for my FP.



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/moon-phases-2011-april.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive