Friday, June 17, 2011

quotes about smiles

    images quotes about smiles. quotes quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love.
  • quotes about smiles and love.



  • sts_seeker
    02-07 01:15 PM
    I support country quota otherwise all the greencards will be taken by Indians and Chinese and the people from small countries will not even get a chance. I am sorry but of you are born on one of these countries then you have to wait before everyone who filed earlier.





    wallpaper quotes about smiles and love. quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love.
  • quotes about smiles and love.



  • karanp25
    07-14 06:41 PM
    Do you see any LUD change on your I-140 after you changed employers?


    Paper copy: Today
    Email notification: last week





    quotes about smiles. funny quotes about smiling.
  • funny quotes about smiling.



  • logiclife
    12-20 07:14 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    Ok, yes, I think you're right. On 485, it doesnt ask about whether you were out of status in the past or not. Its on 485 supplement A , which is used only if you are applying for adjstment of status under section 245(i). Obviously you havent applied under 245(i) as the deadline for 245(i) was April 30 2001 and that is a history now.

    Ok, so great. They havent asked and so there is no wilful misrepresentation. In that case, just stay put and hope that they dont find out.

    Regarding the chances of them asking for w-2 and paystubs, I honestly dont know, but it is not rare.

    If they ask for last 3 years or last 4 years of W-2 or paystubs, then you are fine, because your out-of-work period is ancient history now.





    2011 quotes about smiles and love. quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love.
  • quotes about smiles and love.



  • ajju
    02-20 03:55 PM
    Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.

    From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.

    Ok now shoot me down.


    Good calculation... On brighter side.. if I assume being 2%.. the numbers would be 7500.. Hope its enough to clear out with just the extra EB1 quotas in this quarter.. And then, next quarter we see some more progress for EB2 India.. Just a wishful thinking...



    more...


    quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love
  • quotes about smiles and love



  • pd052009
    03-15 08:18 AM
    ^^^^^





    quotes about smiles. Positive Smiles
  • Positive Smiles



  • iluvcric
    08-13 08:11 AM
    Count me in.

    This wait is killing us.



    more...


    quotes about smiles. cute quotes about smiles
  • cute quotes about smiles



  • prioritydate
    12-20 07:05 PM
    I was under the impression that 10 - 15 days gap or 1 month gap can be justified as vacation or sick leave as long as "employer - employee " relations exists (not terminated by the employer). One whole year cannot be justified under this.

    What would you do if no one is calling for an interview? It is not like I didn't managed to get a job. Nobody called me for an interview. At least, the Desi consulting company that I have joined, didn't managed to arrange an interview.





    2010 funny quotes about smiling. quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles. quotes
  • quotes about smiles. quotes



  • immique
    07-01 04:22 PM
    online petition is a very good idea. it is bound to gain increased attention as we make our views clear. having country quotas/limits in EB system does not make any sense. if not addressed quickly the people from retrogressed countries have to wait 15-20 years before they can ever see their green card while applicants from other countries get their green cards in a few months.



    more...


    quotes about smiles. quotes on smile and laughter.
  • quotes on smile and laughter.



  • kartikiran
    03-17 01:52 PM
    Pd Mar 25th 2002
    I140 Ad 06/2006
    I485 Rd 06/2007





    hair quotes about smiles and love. quotes about smiles. quotes about smile. quotes
  • quotes about smile. quotes



  • immigrant2007
    09-10 01:16 PM
    If there are no I-485 pending for EB2 I/C then the demand goes to zero (unless DOS/USCIS uses pending I-140s to decide demand). And if demand < supply then the category goes to current (atleast per the explanation in the demand data document).And definitely if EB2 I/C folks post July 2007 are allowed to file I-485 then USCIS will realize demand is not zero but say 50K. Then again next month PD goes back to late 2007.

    I think visa numbers are assigned to I-485 before they are processed for demand data purposes, otherwise the demand data prior to CY 2006 for EB2 I will not be zero with some people with 05 PDs still waiting for GCs. But, again this is all speculation and the situation will be clear by Sep 2011 when almost all of EB2I/C pending I-485s will have been cleared.

    how many GCS does EB2 India have oer year (quota only)
    How much time is DOS taking to approve accept and process 485 (adjudication time for new 485s)?



    more...


    quotes about smiles. Use single quotes (#39;) for
  • Use single quotes (#39;) for



  • lazycis
    01-19 08:50 PM
    When my Mother-in-law came here a few years back, she was stopped at the passport control. They wanted to ask a few questions, but as she does not speak English at all and they could not find an interpreter, they let her go after a few minutes. She just showed an invitation letter and did not say a word in English. It does work.





    hot quotes about smiles and love quotes about smiles. Baby love quote 18 - photo
  • Baby love quote 18 - photo



  • actaccord
    02-17 03:38 PM
    have the process/steps on how to redeem those air miles ?



    more...


    house Count your life with smiles quotes about smiles. Share Graphic - Smiles Quotes
  • Share Graphic - Smiles Quotes



  • ajay
    01-16 08:56 PM
    See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.



    This is what I always thank my elders and God for what I have been given in my day to day life.





    tattoo Positive Smiles quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles
  • quotes about smiles



  • abc
    11-17 12:34 PM
    How long can we keep our career on hold..

    I have decided to switch with a better job and restart with PERM. Anyway, EB3/2003 PD is no GOLD.

    Even if some law gets passed in 2007. With new EB2, I will get GC may be max 1/2 years later.

    What do you think?



    more...


    pictures cute quotes about smiles quotes about smiles. cute quotes about smiles.
  • cute quotes about smiles.



  • kunkie
    07-23 08:24 AM
    Hi,
    You can surely do so, and that too at your own convenience, that is until you get the project with your second employer you need not bother with leaving the first job. H1 Visa does not come in effect until you move to other employer's payroll.

    What I write.. I know for a fact, you may still want to check for any latest changes with attorney or some one in legal world.

    Regards,
    kunkie





    dresses Baby love quote 18 - photo quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love.
  • quotes about smiles and love.



  • justAnotherFile
    07-13 02:03 AM
    i agree Murthy should have done this on the 3rd or on the 5th or even on the 9th, if she was sincere about it.

    Why did she wait for this evening, she surely got wind that something is gonna happen and is trying to piggyback on that.



    more...


    makeup quotes on smile and laughter. quotes about smiles. Count your life with smiles
  • Count your life with smiles



  • Almond
    07-05 01:50 PM
    1) Moderators have the ability to delete stuff and the rest of the IV members need to smart up and not answer off-topic questions
    2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)


    Oh, you are just mean now!:p

    I think there should be a big a** button on the top of this screen that says "donations for immigration causes" or whatever and those who feel they can afford to do it will do it, otherwise making paid membership a requirement will severely cut down on the number of people coming on here. Makes no difference to me, there is tons of forums like this online. This is my favorite so far though.





    girlfriend quotes about smiles quotes about smiles. quotes about smiles and love.
  • quotes about smiles and love.



  • eager_immi
    01-18 11:15 AM
    Signed up for $20 a month. Have contributed $300 earlier.

    Thanks





    hairstyles Use single quotes (#39;) for quotes about smiles. quotes on smile
  • quotes on smile



  • singhsa3
    03-04 12:54 PM
    By the in PA they don't give you Drivers License if you are on EAD if your EAD validity is less than a year.





    Jaime
    09-10 04:13 PM
    thx for catching that.. i m sending it now to my school

    Great! Let's all do the same!!!





    like_watching_paint_dry
    04-06 11:10 PM
    If we come across a few cases we can explore options. Is there an appeal process? This can be in media and can help future cases. With few case examples, a legal opinion can also be sought if this is legal at POE.

    In the absence of real cases, there is no way any action can be taken and it will stay as a forum rumor.

    No no. This is very true. This happened to my friend's friend.

    My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The VO asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The VO immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a US dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the VO immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.

    IV should do something about this before too late! ;)



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotes-about-smiles.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive