Friday, June 17, 2011

what does a university of phoenix diploma look like

    images University of Phoenix, what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. she does kinda look like
  • she does kinda look like



  • justAnotherFile
    07-25 12:24 PM
    "Dude/Dudette, I give up. The alien's eligibility and admissibility is decided at I-485 stage - FBI name checks, medical tests ring a bell? The law explicitly states that visa number availabililty is a pre-requisite for the adjustment of status application in 245(a)(3). If you can't understand - or choose to refuse to understand - plain English, have fun arguing with yourself".

    Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
    Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.

    Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
    If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.

    But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.





    wallpaper she does kinda look like what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. But I will remain UNIMPRESSED
  • But I will remain UNIMPRESSED



  • gc_check
    04-04 09:09 AM
    I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
    And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.

    Some of the US Companies, listed in NASDAQ / NYSE also provide human resource to Fortune 50 companies and they follow the LAW as requried. I do not think the provision that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses would be in this the bill, Atleast these businesses will lobby to take it out.





    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. The title University of
  • The title University of



  • ramus
    07-04 05:53 PM
    Please send email to core members or PM them or give them a call for more info on this...

    I understand you have concers about fund drive. While you get your answer can you please follow other action item and spend little time on media drive/writing your story...

    Hope you do it soon..

    Thanks a lot..


    I see that you have changed the title to " contribute funds for continued advocacy efforts" from "contribute funds for Lawsuit"

    Does that mean the fund drive was not really to fund expensive lawsuit!!

    And still nobody has answered the original questions raised by other members about how IV is going to complemnt AILF in lawsuit with fund drive.





    2011 But I will remain UNIMPRESSED what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. University of Phoenix New
  • University of Phoenix New



  • mi2
    11-17 04:57 PM
    I don't care if the company is kind enought or not. Damn it .....it's my life and I want to control my own destiny.... a green card , red card, yellow card cannot make me beg anybody !! I have decided that I will keep switching on extensions and keep getting three extensions ....

    If CIR / SKLIL happens , it would just be a bonus. But I will definitely help IV financially and morally all the time.....

    EVERYONE SHOULD CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE SURE THAT WE WIN OR LOSE IT DOESN'T MATTER ....... WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS THAT WE GAVE OUR BEST SHOT AT IT.... AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT U DIDN'T TRY ENOUGH TO KILL THE CROCODILE. !!

    I URGE THE MEMBERS TO KEEP CONTRIBUTIING TO IV.... NUMBERUSA HAS TON OF MONEY TO PUSH THEIR SIDE.....
    Well said anurakt! I did the same - recently changed my job and restarted the process. At the end of the day better prof. experience will give value add - not an immigration status.

    Having said that - I support IV and stand by it. I admire the attitude and am proud to be a part of the group. The immigration situation is very frustating but I'll not allow it to 'control' me.

    Cheers!



    more...


    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. look like
  • look like



  • tinamatthew
    07-23 12:14 AM
    I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
    I would like to know the following.
    Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?Shouldn't be a problem, but I need some clarifying

    Do you have an i-94 for the H1B visa? Do you have 2 visas in your passport - L1 and H1? Or so you have an a receipt issued by the USCIS for the H1B

    Please clarify





    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. we look to the future.
  • we look to the future.



  • snathan
    03-07 01:00 PM
    i need to accomodate people coming from NJ, CA, FL.
    if anyone wants to offer place at their home please let me know.

    You forgot people from TX....? I need accommodation.

    thanks



    more...


    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. to University of Phoenix
  • to University of Phoenix



  • ramus
    07-02 05:09 PM
    Please Contribute funds to Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44).

    Guys we need to start new fund drive to help core members with fund for advocacy efforts. I know every active member is working hard right now on at least one action item. Lets contribute and help IV with fund.


    Lets start with target of $5000 by 10 p.m.

    Lets see if we meet it.. We have more 2000 members online right now.

    Thanks in advance for all you can do..

    Immigration Voice encourages all members to help AILF/AILA's potential lawsuit by joining them as plaintiffs and contribute funds to Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44). We will actively help AILF or other organizations in this lawsuit to force USCIS/DOS to compensate for :

    1. Financial and other damages caused due to manipulation of Visa bulletins out of order.
    2. Violation of federal regulations and precedents.

    A victory in such a potential lawsuit could in effect may either force USCIS to accept the 485 petitions in July and accept the ones it may deny/return in July.

    The outcome of lawsuit cannot be guaranteed but USCIS and DOS are certainly facing a tough fight from us as well as from AILA and like minded organizations.

    Please contribute funds as Immigration Voice would need funds to finance an expensive lawsuit against USCIS/DOS should it decide to actively participate in a class action lawsuit.

    Update: Thank you everyone who has contributed since July 2 when we announced the drive. Our total contributions from paypal and google are around $2,500 till now (despite having 15 k members). As you can understand this is hardly of any significance for even a small legal effort. A big lawsuit is out of question. Thus IV core will use it for IV activities to further pursue its advocacy efforts. IV encourages its members being a plaintiffs with AILF if they so desire. If you are an IV member and also a plaintiff, you can let us know for any guidance we can provide. IV will be coming up with more direction to its members soon. We will have some plan for everyone and will need participation from everyone. Please stay tuned.





    2010 The title University of what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. University of Phoenix,
  • University of Phoenix,



  • senthil1
    01-09 02:05 PM
    In the consulting job there is no such thing called entry level. Generally consultant means he should be expert in that area.
    If anyone trying thro consulting companies(especially Indian bodyshoppers) they will make you 5 to 10 years of experienced candidate after 5 to 10 days of training. Clients will be charged 100 to 150 dollars per hour and consultants will be given 20 dollars per hour(no bench). Entry levels are mostly in companies like Intel.Microsoft and many other companies. It is very easy to find a company than a candidate. You can find by googling.

    Can you please share with me PM some of these companies as I am lookin for a h1b sponsorer for someone i know who has done masters here.... and is fresher... not that he wants to put fake.... he is ready to get a entry level salary and state that he graduated out of school and is a fresher..... just that he wants someone to do his h1b...



    more...


    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. at University Of Phoenix
  • at University Of Phoenix



  • Dhundhun
    01-19 11:22 AM
    Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?
    Lawyer may be more knowledgable, but here is pointer to User Manual.

    http://www.brother-usa.com/ModelDocuments/Consumer/Users%20Manual/UM_MFC_9840CDW_EN_1034.PDF

    Read page number 106 (Legal limitations for copying).

    After reading manaul and knowing that kinko prohibits such copying, there is some fact in it. It may happen that color copies of documents in some countries are not allowed, but for some other countries, they are allowed. I am an engineer and I don't have more information (pointer to sections of legal books).

    Since I make copies at home, I follow user manual information. If my Lawyer asks such thing, I would show him the information and ask for clerification. If he overides, by give me clauses and sections, I would't hesitate for him. Laws keeps on changing.

    This talks about passport: http://www.ehow.com/how_2038717_plan-any-type-trip.html
    This talks about drivers licence in NC: http://ncsu.edu/student_affairs/legal_services/faqs/alcohol-laws.php

    There is some discussion here http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=129660





    hair University of Phoenix New what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. It sort of looks like a little
  • It sort of looks like a little



  • DDD
    02-18 12:14 AM
    every package except LW has a free trial.



    more...


    what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. Is the University of Phoenix a
  • Is the University of Phoenix a



  • logiclife
    01-30 01:34 PM
    You can look for reviews at 3 locations.

    Here, on immigrationportal.com and on desicrunch.com

    Over here and on Immigrationportal.com do a search on forums by typing your company name.

    On Desicrunch, I dont know how to look, dont go there very often.





    hot look like what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. Walls: The walls should look
  • Walls: The walls should look



  • sparky_jones
    03-17 11:53 AM
    See signature...EB3 - India



    more...


    house So does not look like will get what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. What did you do before or
  • What did you do before or



  • thecipher5
    10-13 11:21 AM
    feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.

    My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!

    I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.

    How can I write to USCIS director?


    thank you!
    thecipher5


    Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).

    You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.

    What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.





    tattoo we look to the future. what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. You can see the original
  • You can see the original



  • apt29
    11-11 05:00 PM
    Is there any IV member in DC willing take up this task, while we work on document?

    The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.



    more...


    pictures to University of Phoenix what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. You can see Grinx original
  • You can see Grinx original



  • qesehmk
    02-08 08:24 PM
    Frankly I think that this lawyer is just posting provocative material to make himself popular. He has made many predictions and number of "useful" analysis in the past, most of which were found to be untrue. I used to read his posts until recently I figured out that the analysis was unreliable. This is just my opinion.

    I am tempted to think the same way ... although I am not sure.

    By the way .... I don't understand the difference between unused and wasted. If I am not wrong, waste happens when a) visa number is issued and is never used in a fiscal year. b) visa numbers are available but USCIS isn't able to produce enough demand.





    dresses Walls: The walls should look what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. Phoenix Law School, Charlotte
  • Phoenix Law School, Charlotte



  • BharatPremi
    03-12 08:49 AM
    It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary.

    In theory you are right. But practically Very big corporations/companies have recently started a practice not to hire a person on EAD if I-140 is not clearly approved. Why? Lawyers advise them to do so. I have been hired by very prestigious company recently of course on EAD and first thing they wanted to make a check was on whether I have I-140 approved or not. Secondly they ask if I could submit 3 years audit report for "previous employer". That could make sense to me as it was a clear hint that they wanted to check whether I am coming from good financial based company or not... Why? The reason is that if that would not have been the case then there could be the chance of denying I-140 although it was approved. At least in my network of friends I am the third person who experienced this level of scrutiny before hiring on EAD. The reason is simple. They do not want to hire a guy who can not work at some time of the initial period due to I-140 related problems. So bottom line, I-140 approval is must nowadays for working in big corporations with EAD.



    more...


    makeup at University Of Phoenix what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. So does not look like will get
  • So does not look like will get



  • saroj76
    07-28 03:38 PM
    Lord Ganesha picture on the India Pale Ale is a warning symbol. It means that if you drink too much beer, do not exercise, and use mouse as your vehicle then your belly will be as big as Lord Ganesha's belly LOL

    Hi all,

    I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.

    I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.

    Thanks





    girlfriend You can see the original what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. University of Phoenix Stadium,
  • University of Phoenix Stadium,



  • rc0878
    03-19 03:24 PM
    Let's hope the following happens....coz EB3 seekers like me are also waiting for a long time.

    May be I am not aware, say the dates move to 2005, then whoever has a PD till 2005 and has a pending 485, is bound to get GC approved, or incase the dates move back, then he/she is stuck again?

    RC


    Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.





    hairstyles Is the University of Phoenix a what does a university of phoenix diploma look like. If we look at the raw amount
  • If we look at the raw amount



  • MDix
    03-10 03:14 PM
    I hope I have answered your question (in red). :)
    Let me ask you again, there are two "they". Same or Different?
    Here is your statement again
    >> Once they (USCIS) reached last quarter then they(DOS) will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.

    Remember, this is a trap question.





    kumarc123
    10-15 07:23 PM
    To all my IV Members,


    I agree with the fact of Gandhi protest #2, this is the right time, we can start another flower movement, this will help in two ways.



    1. Will put pressure on congress to honor the high immigrant bill in duck session.
    2. We will get attention and the next upcoming president will know, we are hurting.


    Listen guys, I am not here for a popularity contest, I am hurting like you guys. I am tired of making those long list numbers. The result? Well nothing, I am sorry it may hurt some members, but the truth is nothing happened, we were put aside like a rotten paper.

    We have been passive for long now, lets be activist.


    Let us all, do Gandhi campaign again, we can get a lot of publicity from not only media channels over here, but from Indian network as well. This will put more pressure on congress and USCIS.


    Also IV members whoa re confused on what and what not to do, please I request you all to support another big movement.
    Please lets not waste any more time in discussion, or questioning each others intentions.





    rbhatia88
    07-27 09:38 PM
    I filed for I-485 for my son on 2nd July but did not receive the receipt so far. My son is turning 21 next month, my lawyer is guiding me to file for F-1 for my son to be on the safe side. Is filing for F-1 going to effect the I-485. What will happen if approved F-1 comes before receipt?

    Anyone can help me with this issue?



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-does-university-of-phoenix-diploma.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive