Friday, June 17, 2011

www benazir bhutto hot picture

    images Benazir Bhutto - UN hopes for www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto was the leader
  • Benazir Bhutto was the leader



  • greyhair
    02-09 08:20 PM
    They wasted 580 EB3 India visas last year (2009).
    Total available EB3 India GC Visas per year: 2802
    Used: 2222

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV_2.pdf

    No disrespect meant but what's this? Faux News? As per the law, there is no quota of 2802 green cards for EB3 India. Its a ceiling not a quota. The difference is with ceiling of 7% USCIS can allocate lower number than 7% of 28.6% of 140,000 to EB3 India. If it would be 7% quota, then it would be fair to ask for our "right" for another 580 more green cards. That's why this is not real information, its Faux news.


    desi3933 has correctly mentioned the relevant stats. Just in case you missed it:

    141,020 visa numbers used in FY2009
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf

    Look at the last page.

    The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is 140,000. So the usage was actually more.



    __________________
    Not a legal advice.

    This is the reason I do not find that immigration business shop credible any more.





    wallpaper Benazir Bhutto was the leader www benazir bhutto hot picture. Karachi—Benazir Bhutto#39;s
  • Karachi—Benazir Bhutto#39;s



  • RNGC
    09-19 04:36 PM
    Million thanks to IV's superior organization. I am glad that my friends and I attended this event. It's just a little sad to see the local news channels reported the small protests by illegal immigrants in the Prince William County in MD but not our well-organized rally. Many people passing by us still think we are undocumented. I fully support the ideas from other members that we should highlight "LEGAL" everywhere.


    I am suprised too!!! I just saw couple news agencies covering this rally....IV organisers did a great job in pulling this one....

    but I am just curious to know why there was very little TV coverage for this event.....





    www benazir bhutto hot picture. Minister Benazir Bhutto.
  • Minister Benazir Bhutto.



  • mbawa2574
    02-17 08:56 AM
    I am sorry if I offended anyone. I don't recall how.
    and by the way, my friend, you really really need a life :-) That's the last thing you'll hear from me on this subject.
    peace out

    Thanks again for supporting IV. Only point I was against was your support of racism of 40's. Anywaz I understand that you want to convey some other message but probably used the wrong link. Peace and Unity !!





    2011 Karachi—Benazir Bhutto#39;s www benazir bhutto hot picture. widow of Benazir Bhutto#39;s
  • widow of Benazir Bhutto#39;s



  • rimzhim
    04-04 04:04 PM
    [From here (http://www.ieeeusa.org/policy/issues/).

    Enacting legislation to facilitate the admission of foreign professionals with advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering and managerial fields as legal permanent residents.
    [/LIST]
    great to hear that!

    also johnifax98: if middlepersons are exploiting the system, it will help to eliminate their role. i agree that is also abuse.



    more...


    www benazir bhutto hot picture. enazir bhutto hot video.
  • enazir bhutto hot video.



  • smuggymba
    07-12 04:44 PM
    Hi,

    My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?

    thanks,

    Rwe

    be ready next month my friend.





    www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir+hutto+hot+video
  • Benazir+hutto+hot+video



  • logiclife
    01-16 04:18 PM
    I just got the word from our treasurer that the IRS has approved Immigration Voice as a non-profit organization of 501 (C) (4) type.

    This approval means that IV will not have to pay tax on the contributions recd from our contributors since IRS has approved that IV is not for profit organization.



    more...


    www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto
  • Benazir Bhutto



  • lvinaykumar
    07-16 07:39 PM
    They are really shameless





    2010 Minister Benazir Bhutto. www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto - UN hopes for
  • Benazir Bhutto - UN hopes for



  • jackrabbit
    07-17 11:01 AM
    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.


    Does anyone know if we can sue them. I am sure that they are a registered organization.



    more...


    www benazir bhutto hot picture. enazir bhutto children video
  • enazir bhutto children video



  • NKR
    10-16 05:04 PM
    I think you know pretty well what I am talking about. USCIS has not "reacted" in any malicious way against the immigrant community wrt. to July 07 actions. If you find they have done so they will be severely answerable to various laws in the country. Do you think the lawyers will keep quite when they sense blood in the water? There has been no "reaction" by USCIS, except as a figment of imagination in the minds of this community.

    What happened to your sense of judgment, whoever said that USCIS is doing it maliciously? They reacted for sure but within legal boundaries. I do not understand why you keep twisted people�s answers.


    USCIS has always gone by RD, not PD to a large extent (there have been deviations here and there, but none of them are due to policy issues).

    That is exactly I am saying, I am asking why should it be this way, this is totally wrong. They should go by PD. Even if my application was not moved to another centre mine still would not have gotten approved because I applied in Aug and not July. I mentioned that to tell you that I have to wait even more now.

    Now if you ask me why I applied in Aug and not in Jul, it is because my family was not in US at that time. If you had told me beforehand about the impending fiasco I wouldn�t have sent them in the first place. I had to call them back and cancel my trip spending hundreds of $s.


    PD based processing is not sustainable as I had highlighted before. If you applied for 485 before someone else, you should be approved first. Now I am saying applied for 485, not Labor/Perm. Now dont come back with a post saying I applied July 2 00:01, but someone with July 3rd 23:55 is getting approved before I am. Afford some granularity of a week or so.

    Why is it not sustainable, now you are defending something that is wrong, why should I have to wait though my GC was started ages before?


    I did not say USCIS is "doodh ka dula", but DoL and USCIS are two different entities. You cant blame one for the problems of the other. USCIS has its share of blames, but to blame everything on USCIS just shows that you have lost your objectivity. You don't want to be blamed for the actions of your colleague, so why do you blame USCIS for things which are not their doing??

    Just because I said USCIS is doing something wrong (not following processing order..) doesn�t mean I said that DOS did something right.. you keep assuming things..



    If you keep blaming USCIS for everything (I am sure some of you want to blame the economic crisis, the Darfur issue etc. on USCIS too, come on!, you know you wanted to ;) ), the community's credibility comes into question.
    Again you are running your imagination wild, who blamed all the other things on USCIS?..


    End of the day, you (and/or others) are distracting the OP's idea with FUD. If you have constructive ideas to channel OPs enthusiasm you should suggest alternatives. Not make her/him fearful with untenable accusations of retribution from USCIS.
    Dude, show me one post of mine which said anything against the idea. I even gave a green for what he is trying to do, at least he is doing something while the rest of us are watching�.





    hair widow of Benazir Bhutto#39;s www benazir bhutto hot picture. Ms Benazir Bhutto: hutto at
  • Ms Benazir Bhutto: hutto at



  • mirage
    02-03 08:33 PM
    We may not see each other eye to eye on this issue, but any idea is certainly welcome. On the other note I'm certainly going to call lawmakes office and convince them to get this done, you may say we should wait for the right time to arrive but I personally feel, there is no better time than now.
    Look mirage, I want to help in anyway I can, and I know your intensions are good, but good intensions and mere frustartion arenot enough to produce the desired results. The effort has to timed well. Bush had good intensions, atleast thats what he said, but the outcome was not how everyone desired. I am telling you, conserve your energy for the right time, don't lose steam and willingness to do something about the issue, but do not waste your energy. Use it wisely. Although, I must say that I have witnessed a lot of gurus in these forums. Sometimes I see them logged in, but they do not always post. If I were you, I would do my hiomework, get those folks on board, chose the right time, and put in the best effort.

    .



    more...


    www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto put herself
  • Benazir Bhutto put herself



  • conchshell
    07-28 01:59 PM
    Someone should close it so that we can talk about the more important matter of getting the green card faster.

    I would say let it go on ... because this is the kind of topic people really like to discuss. It breaks my heart to note that last week I started a thread to raise ideas about immigration problems ... lots of people went through it, but just a handful participated. Here is the thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20406

    So when people have lost focus, they are not interested in discussing the core issue anymore ... then let this discussion go on, on top of it may be we can also start reviewing bollywood movies here .... sorry for being sarcastic, but this the state of affairs at IV forums these days!!:(





    hot enazir bhutto hot video. www benazir bhutto hot picture. Peace to you, Benazir Bhutto.
  • Peace to you, Benazir Bhutto.



  • nfinity
    06-11 05:52 PM
    to IL senator



    more...


    house with Shaheed Benazir Bhutto www benazir bhutto hot picture. Bhutto Zardari#39;s return to
  • Bhutto Zardari#39;s return to



  • number30
    10-11 07:13 PM
    Damn, I miss India now.

    We went to Marriage of my classmate which was in Srinagar J&K. Police caught us in on the road and we did not have any kind of identification. We started to talk in Kannada with ourselves. This guy let us go by seeing us talking some south Indian language. It happens everywhere. If you are going within 100 mile range from the border it is better to carry the documents. If you are flaying you got carry. I stayed in Buffalo NY for a quite long time I never carried a passport for Niagara falls or to any other places.





    tattoo Benazir+hutto+hot+video www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto
  • Benazir Bhutto



  • chanduv23
    11-22 10:47 PM
    [QUOTE=ImmiLosers]Document URL
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

    PAGE 27
    (1) Determining the Priority Date.
    unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation.

    This is clear. Unless the 140 was found to be fradulant or misrtepresentation, the PD is transferable. Am I not right ????



    more...


    pictures Benazir Bhutto www benazir bhutto hot picture. BBC Censored Benazir Bhutto#39;s
  • BBC Censored Benazir Bhutto#39;s



  • newuser
    04-20 08:41 PM
    Anyone from West Coast?





    dresses Peace to you, Benazir Bhutto. www benazir bhutto hot picture. Islamabad Benazir Bhutto
  • Islamabad Benazir Bhutto



  • thomachan72
    07-28 04:45 PM
    Hi all,

    I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.

    I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.

    Thanks

    A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.



    more...


    makeup enazir bhutto children video www benazir bhutto hot picture. with Shaheed Benazir Bhutto
  • with Shaheed Benazir Bhutto



  • sc3
    10-20 01:06 PM
    Hello there,
    I cant less concur to what you jsut said, if someone has something to say and critique , they can very well post their response or send a private message.

    Anyways the focus is the campaign. Have we decided on what and when we should do this flower campaign?

    I request all IV members, to please unite and do something, we all need to be mobile and create more awareness.

    Have we all forgotten how much publicity we got in 2007? lets all wait till the election day is over and the right candidate is elected.

    Then we should plan a rally.


    I am lucky, because I work hard. We all can be lucky as well, all we need to do is, work hard on these rally's. A flower campaign, a rally and maybe someone earlier suggested the EB community should take one day off work and attend that rally. This way, they will understand our Importance

    How stupid can someone be to give me a red for my previous post.

    Now for this. Why should someone hide behind a red dot (just to say "you suck" and things like that). Most, if not all, red dots are personal attack on the person rather than the post. The very few reds which actually are justifiable are the ones where someone is given the red for his offensive remarks.

    I realize that a side discussion on red dots is not germane to this post, but it is the participants in the discussion here who have brought it up. As evidenced by so many posts that keep happening now and then, some feel bad to post when people intimidate them with reds. Of course, some may say that red dots doesn't matter, but to a new member (who has contrarian views), getting red pretty much means some people are not going to take them seriously.





    girlfriend Benazir Bhutto www benazir bhutto hot picture. Benazir Bhutto Hot Pictures ::
  • Benazir Bhutto Hot Pictures ::



  • desi3933
    02-11 07:36 PM
    I actually was saying I agreed w you. Read my post again... I was trying to say a few things over and above...

    Aside from that, I have questioned Ron's correctness on this particular issue well before you produced that data.

    Also if people somehow do not want to pay attention to facts then so be it.. Why be rude?

    >> Why be rude
    My apologies if my post reflected that. My intention was never that.

    .





    hairstyles Benazir Bhutto put herself www benazir bhutto hot picture. enazir bhutto hot
  • enazir bhutto hot



  • Jaime
    09-10 03:05 PM
    You are grossly being taken advantage of - You just met an immigrant from a green card lottery country who applied for a green card over the internet and got it, thanks to the lottery. Good for him or her! But this immigrant has very basic schooling and is just now starting to look for a job in whatever. You, on the other hand, had to go through grueling interview processes at your current company and had to overcome many immigration process hurdles such as Labor certification, to prove that no American was available for your job. Even then, your green card is still many years away. Even with your U.S.-earned PhD or MAsters degree...and you may yet be laid off and forced to immediately leave the United States. If only you had been born in Iceland or Botswana or Kenya and won a green card through the USCIS lottery from an internet cafe in Nairobi!!!! No such luck though!





    maverick_s39
    12-10 02:49 PM
    With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.

    I was not happy with porting and labor substitution myself but if you are playing by rules what's wrong in that? I am assuming you filed your labor under eb2, so tomorrow if there a law that lets you port your case to eb1 (hey, anything can happen) what would you do? Well that's what everyone is doing.





    pv2715
    07-12 06:41 PM
    That may not be true. I had read somewhere (in this forum) that DOS sets up cut-off dates as 01, 08, 14, and 22, and 01 includes from 1st to 7th, 08 includes 8th to 13th, and so on and so forth.
    Come August 1st, who knows, (strange are the ways USCIS works) his file may be the first one to be picked up and approved before those of March 05 guys, some of whom are still waiting, like Pitha etal.

    Hi,

    Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!

    Thanks,



    Source URL: http://lawoutsider.blogspot.com/2011/06/www-benazir-bhutto-hot-picture.html
    Visit Fashion and tattoos for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive